Monday, May 28, 2012

Bloody beaut! Jarate!

G'day! I don't know what you guys are doing memorial day weekend, but I had time to kill and a jar, so I figured I'd whip up some good old fashioned Jarate! Now this was a pretty obvious and straight forward process, but I'll spell it out for you folks anyway.

Jar? Check. Piss? Not so much.

Blank canvas

What do you do when you need to whip up some piss? You drink everything in your house! Suck it, science!

Ammo

With a full heart and fuller bladder I set out to complete step two, makin' water. This next picture is brought to you by my wife who obviously doesn't knock before she enters rooms where grown men are pissing in jars.

Get out of here!

Relieving yourself can make a person mighty thirsty. Time for a taste test!

Bombs away

Not bad!

Not bad

And that's all there really is to it! Get a jar, make some piss, put piss in jar, throw it at a friend. Here's an artistic rendering to slake your thirst.  Enjoy your three day weekend if you got one!

Jarate

Disclaimer: It's just Gatorade. When I ask people I know which item they would like most from TF2, they almost always answer Jarate. So here it is smart asses!

No comments:

Post a Comment