Monday, May 2, 2011

The Missouri Compromise

This is one of two Rayguns that I made from some broken paint guns I purchased from a friend.  I call it The Missouri Compromise for undisclosed reasons.  I liked the idea of building off of what is realistically and already "working" gun so here it is.

  

Got some more glamor shots for you here.


Most of this is found parts from all sorts of places.  Candlestick on the end with the spring from a sprinkler.

  

Oooh look at them coils.  Also that crank on the end it pretty funny to me.  It wasn't until I added it that I remembered the gun from Futurama that played "pop goes the weasel" until it was charged.

  

Looks even better from the back!

 
Oh that?  Just drilled some sweet speed holes there.  No big deal...

So far I'm liking this a lot.  I'll keep updating as I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment