Friday, May 20, 2011

Tiny update for your face area

So I've been hard at work on three new Rayguns and unfortunately, as it goes, I can't finish them until I find the right parts! I could just slap any old turd I find on the road to pump these bad boys out but then they would be ugly and I'd have turd on my hand.

A friend of mine has asked me to make him a Raygun rifle. Now compared to whats already out there whatever I make will be second fiddle. But I plan on making this all sorts of nice anyway. He brought me some stuff from his dads junk pile to make it with and once I added it to my junk pile it looked like this.  There's some Rayguns in there for sure.

Mess


I've also been working on a more futuristic gun that I plan on casting and making multiples of to sell.

Here's an early picture of it with a test fit.

Sillllverrrrrr

And an exploded view of the parts so far.

Exploded!

Then there is the one I've had sitting here for about 3 months waiting for the right part that's made out of an old Black and Decker electric drill. I may have just found what I need to finish it up too!

WIP

More to come as I put these together along with final posts for all three. If you like this stuff, go ahead and dig it or leave me some comments. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment